1. Answer These Few Questions Before Hosting a Private Event:
- What Date & Time do you want to have it?
- Approximately how many people minimum are coming?
- What Kind of Painting do you want to do? (Holiday, Theme, Landscape, Trees, Ocean, Sunset, Flowers, Animals etc.) Your options are endless!! :)
- Do you have a location big enough and with enough table and chairs for your desired attendance?
- Do you have at least an attendance of 10 or more? If not, the minimum charge for a private event is fixed at 10 so the more the merrier!
2. Once You Have A Good Idea On Who & When, Email Me With Your Answers!
* I'll confirm and reserve the date you desire, send you a quote for the approximate amount of people, and help you pick out a painting :)
Additional Information About The Event You Should Know!
I provide all the following at the event:
* All you need to provide is running water for the paint cups, a garbage for clean up, and tables & chairs for your guests!
A regular event is usually 2 hours including a 10-15 minute break half way. Private events tend to go a little over 2 hours due to the comfortable and paced atmosphere which is completely fine by me and expected.
I will start the session with a super cheesy/witty introduction, and proceed the painting on a step by step basis. By the end, I like to leave a little time to take pictures as well. Warning: I do take pictures and post on my website or Facebook page. So be PG ..... Just Kidding!-->
I do arrive an hour early before the start time to set-up and I stay an hour late or as long as needed to take down and clean up as well :)